Lets pay tribute to all v i . I thought that this matter of corruption is not
permitted as per rules of this mailing list . But as this is raised. Do access
indians think that one lokpal should have p m and judiciary under one ambit and
should be so powerful that it has control over p m , judiciary , all mp and all
officers and employees . Why we do not have seperate machnism for our judiciary
. Is this protest is in support of jan lokpal or it is anger of people
suffering from prise rise , their own personal day to day frustration . Are we
not as pwd getting justice from our courts . Is this not worth that no other
reasonable voice like aruna roy should be heard. When government can give us
right to information a effective tool against corruption why should we not
trust goverment now . Why mr anna hazare is saying that only he is right and no
other voice is right and should be heard. Can all the laws be made on roads and
our constitution has no value which has given us the most unique democratic
rights a example of which we are seeing at ram leela ground at delhi . It is
dangerous in the long run not to follow our constitutional procedure and too
powerful lokpal will be very very dangerous.