Hello, I am using Acer EMachines D750 since last 3 years without any
difficult, However, I had to replace my battery once. Keypad, mouce,
screen, ETC did not give any trouble so far! Sound system is also ok,
but the in built is not as good as HP or others. It gets less heated
when compared to Del and others.

Hope this info helps you.

On 10/6/11, Mahesh Panicker <maheshspanic...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have been using an acer aspire 4930 for the last 2 and a half years.
> Touch wood, performance so far, has been pretty good. The ram is well
> used, and the system, even with Windows Vista, works fast enough. The
> sound system isn't too bad either, ones you optimize all the settings.
> If you have a good system configuration, then I think acer shouldn't
> be a bad bet.
> It seems the one possible common issue has to do with the keybord. I
> had to change my keypad ones, and a couple of my friends who use acer,
> have found the keypad a touch troubling, although they otherwise are
> happy with the performance of the system. Since I had the keypad
> trouble, I've shifted to the use of an external roling keybord.
> Hopes this is of some help.
> best,
>
> On 10/6/11, Vamshi. G <gvamsh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Dear friends,
>>
>> How is the performance of Acer and lenova laptops?  There is a
>> significant difference in prices of these from those of Del and HP.
>> So, wanted to check their performance.
>>

>> --
>> G. Vamshi
>> PH Res : +91 877-2243861
>> Mobile: +91 9949349497
>> E-mail ID:
>> gvamsh...@gmail.com
>> Skype: gvamshi81
>>
>> www.retinaindia.org
>> From darkness unto light
>>
>> Register for AccessIndia convention 2011(November 12-13)  at:
>> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/convention.htm

> Mahesh S. Panicker
> Q1/5;2nd Floor; Left Portion ;Private Colony;Srinivas Puri;
> New delhi india.
>
> Register for AccessIndia convention 2011(November 12-13)  at:
> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/convention.htm

Thanks and regards.
ಶ್ರೀಧರ್ ಟಿ ಎಸ್, ಅಬಸಿ
Shreedhar T S, Abasi

To accomplish great things, we must dream as well as act

 Mobile:  9980989171

Yahoo chat ID:  tss_abs

Skype: shree475

Blog: http://shreeword.blogspot.com/

ದೃಢ ಸಂಕಲ್ಪವಿಲ್ಲದಿದ್ದರೆ ಗುರಿ ಸಾಧಿಸುವುದು ಕಷ್ಟ