Dear List Members hello,
I am sure, all of you are doing well, I wish all of you to be evergreen.
I am R.R. Patel, working in a bank, using finacle. I am facing a a crucial
problem while using finacle. Therefore, my humble request is to those who are
working in the banks and also using finacle for online working. My problem is
that after getting logged on, there appears a jawa dialogue, saying last log in
time so and so, and then " okay ". So, dear friends, I could not find any kind
of command/solution in order to remove the " okay ". For the purpose, I have to
take help from the sighted colleague by using mouse. I hope, all of you would
have got my point, then, please help me and send a solution of the problem
direct to my email.

With regards and love,
R.R. Patel,
Mob: 09414719749,
Email: zionrr...@gmail.com.
Skype: ridmal_ram_patel
Register for AccessIndia convention 2011(November 12-13)  at:
http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/convention.htm