From: "Ajay Minocha" <ajayminoc...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Sunday, November 13, 2011 10:52 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] Shortcut for removing pendrive

just a simple thing
just press jaws key + f11
after from a list of system tray icons choose safely remove hardware
if your taskbar is not showing all the icons
then go to start buttun don't open the start menu
just press alt + enter to bring task bar and startmenu properties dialog box
here just look for the checkbox that says hide inactive icons or
something like that
just uncheck it if it is checked
and you are done
next time you will see an icon of safely remove hardware in your system tray
regards

On 11/13/11, Ravi Paul <ravipaul.cha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> Paste the following into, say, Notepad, and save it as a .bat file:
> RunDll32.exe shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL hotplug.dll
> You'll first of all name it what ever you want, and suffix it with
> .bat (safely remove pen drive.bat?) and then choose 'all files' (*.*)
> in the files of type dialog box to be able to save it in a .bat file
> format.
> Regards,
> Ravi
>
> On 11/13/11, Shona Man <shonam...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I remember some time before somebody posted that how make shortcut on
>> your dextop for ejecting removable disk, since I changed my laptop
>> therefore I need to make that shortcut in my machine, can anybody
>> through some light or show that mail where it was discussed.
>>
>> --
>> LL.M candidate
>>  at Faculty of Law in University of Delhi
>>
>> Register for AccessIndia convention 2011(November 12-13)  at:
>> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/convention.htm

> Register for AccessIndia convention 2011(November 12-13)  at:
> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/convention.htm

> please

Ajay Minocha
Mob : +91-7827188455