To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 8:17 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Tuching sensation to our coins: Rupee check device

Dear all,
I have designed a device which helps in identifying different currency
notes. There are two versions of it and one of them can help in
distinguishing the coins as well.
I have just designed them and I have several pieces of the Rupee Check
Wallet version with me. I will bring them to the AccessIndia convention for
your feedback.
The other version which also helps in identifying few coins is not yet
ready. I have filed a patent for these designs.
These are simple to use, inexpensive non-electronic devices.

With regards,
Prashant