Hey, that's happening in my school, smile.
This is made me so nostalgic.
I feel like leaving my hectic schedule here in Bangalore and coming all the
way to Delhi to attend this great initiative and I'll also be able to meet
some of my teachers and the Principal, who was my class teacher a decade and
a half ago, smile.

Oh this has brought  back so many sweet memories!
I've been really longing   to visit my school for more than a decade now.
Feel like going to all my class-rooms and getting lost in those pleasing
reminiscences. But I'm afraid that will make me cry, smile.

Great initiative George!
I'm really contemplating  on attending this cricket tournament!
Keep up the great work,
Thanks and Loving Regards,
Rishi.

"OUR TASK MUST BE TO FREE OURSELVES . WIDENING OUR

CIRCLE OF COMPASSION TO EMBRACE ALL LIVING CREATURES AND THE WHOLE OF NATURE AND ITS BEAUTY.

Ability will enable a man to get to the top but character is the only

thing that keeps him from falling off."

ALBERT EINSTEIN

----- Original Message ----- From: "George Abraham" <geo...@eyeway.org>