Yusuf bhai, I can not recall the exact steps. But tri this. After typing the source station name, press enter on the link just below the form feeld. a new windo will open containing the names of matching stations with there station code. Press enter on the desire station name and then you will see that the station has appeared in the textbox. Do the same for destination station also.
And as always, please get in touch with me for any kind of further help.
Rohiet
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rakesh K Gupta" <rkgm2...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>; <bs...@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2011 12:05 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] need urgent help regarding IRCTC.

Hello,
Try to write the station code in capital. Your problem will be solved. If you need any urgent assistance, you can call me in my Mobile: 09868250258.

Regards,
Rakesh.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Yusuf Vohra" <dr.yusu...@gmail.com> To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>; <bs...@yahoogroups.com>; <keyboardus...@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2011 10:41 PM
Subject: [AI] need urgent help regarding IRCTC.

hellow list members,
here I need urgent help regarding IRCTC, which is online booking for railway reservation. and I hope that few people in this list may be using this and will definetly help me regarding this. I first registered myself in this site and then after login successfully, I found in my home page a table of online reservation. in the table, first I found from field. in that I wrote the city from where I have to arive. then next I found to field and in that I wrote the name of the city to which I want to visit. then the date field came and I changed it and then I selected the qota of general and then I hit enter on the find train button. then first, the message of the webpage came that only four characters can be allowed. so I changed in both from field and to field. and instead of vadodra in the from field, I wrote vado, and instead of mumbai in the to field, I wrote mum. then again I hit enter on the find train button and the page opened and it was writen the unable to retrive list. so friends, please help me that how can I check the availability of the train on the disired date and how can I book online reservation by E tickit? earlier response of your's will be highly appritiated because its very urgent for me.
waighting for your soon reply regarding this.
with warm regards,
yusuf vohra
physiotherapist
heidery physiotherapy centre