hi is this circular is applicable to all public sector banks? or is applicable for the rbi?
please reply soon.
regards gufran.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Vamshi. G" <gvamsh...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Thursday, November 24, 2011 7:29 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Query on Special Leaves

Hi Rahul,

RBI has passed an internal circular regarding the same.  You can get
it from Mr. Rajesh Asudani.

Write to
rasud...@gmail.com

On 11/24/11, Jyotsna <jyotsnadi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Rahul,
Please go through the circular pasted below.

No. 25011/1/2008-Estt(A)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
*****
North Block, New Delhi, dated 19th November, 2008
OFFICE MEMORANDUM
Subject : Sixth Central Pay Commission Recommendation – Special
dispensation in the form of Special Casual Leave to Central
Government Employees with disabilities.
The undersigned is directed to say that the Sixth Central Pay Commission had
recommended that the number of Casual Leave available for employees
with disabilities should
be 12 days as against 8 days for other employees and it has been
decided that the additional
benefit of 4 days leave shall be granted in the form of Special Casual
Leave. The undersigned is
accordingly directed to convey the sanction of the Government that
Central Government
employees with disabilities as defined in the Persons with
Disabilities (Equal Opportunities,
Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act, 1995 may be granted
Special Casual Leave for 4
(four)days in a calendar year for specific requirements relating to
the disability of the official.
2. These order take effect from 1st September, 2008.
3. Hindi version will follow.
Sd/-
(C.A. Subraminan)
Director