To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, November 26, 2011 8:40 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Question about CWE Exam, Please help

Hi Sinoj,

Only the questions with diagrams would be exempted, and not the entire
test of reasoning.

Thanks.

Dinesh Thole.
On 11/26/11, Sinoj <sinoj...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,
I have a doubt on IBPS exam paper.
  I found these lines on IBPS CWE Scribe instruction/hall ticket,
" * Visually Impaired candidates under Blind/Low Vision may skip the
non-verbal questions in Test of Reasoning. The candidates will be awarded
marks for such Sections based on the overall average obtained in other
Sections of the respective test."
The question is, Test of reasoning is fully exempted for us?
Regards.
Inviting you to my technology SMS channel in Google. to join click (India
only)
http://labs.google.co.in/smschannels/subscribe/TechPlus
or send SMS
<ON TechPlus> without < & > to 09870807070.

Email:
sinoj...@gmail.com
Blog:
http://talkingnet.blogspot.com