There is a program in kurzweil software, you can find it in extras
folder in K 1000. The name of this software is saytime, I installed it
on my machine, it is a wonderful product. It announce the time at a
particular interwel set by you and there is an alarm in it, more over
the announcement is too beautiful to hear. But the problem is that it
is only 30 days trial, can anybody tell me that how can I perchase
this software? Is it product of Kurzweil edu systems? Is there any
such software available in freeware?

--
LL.M candidate
 at Faculty of Law in University of Delhi