There are some people on this list who themselves would use everything
pirated and cracked and keep hunting for it because they can never
afford to buy the licensed stuff but the irony is, they pretend as if
they cannot bear even to hear or read such word let alone  using
it.why, because they don't have much else at hand to do? Such bloody
hypocretes should not be on this list in the first place. Preach what
you practise. I'm myself against piracy but i'm also aware of the
ground reality.