Hello,

We, from Blind Persons' Association, Kolkata started a web site www.bpa.org.in
some years back. It was hosted by Tata Inbdicom. In spite of some minor
problems, it was working fine.

Recently things went worse. Our web site is not working for a month or so now.
The matter was reported to the Customer Service several times. The fault was at
their end. It was pointed out several times, over phone and by email. Still
each time we are complaining, they are resetting the password. In fact, we did
not change the password after they reset it. Still they are doing the same. As
if, resetting the password is the only problem, or perhaps, this is the only
thing they can do.

Now the problem is, I want to reach someone in the company who is conversant
with the matter. I never saw such callous staff. They don't understand IP
address or bandwidth etc. Our problem involves these issues.

What should I do now? All mail correspondences or phone calls will go to the
same staff.

Best regards,
Amiyo Biswas
Cell: +91-9433464329