Try www.rechargeitnow.com
Fully  accessible with jaws.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sheik mohammedali" <shahid.se...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2011 9:37 AM
Subject: [AI] recharge failed again!

Day by day it is turning in a different way. today I tried to recharge an idea number thrice and in three different websites they are paytm.com, idea celular.com and easymobilerecharge.com but, two have failed to recharge that particular number and I had been told that due to technical problem recharge failed. according to that error message, karnataka idea telecom had been experiencing the technical issue. easymobilerecharge has successfully recharged that idea number and even without any delay. now the question is, is idea not aware of its issues/glitches? and also which is the reliable website to recharge online without verifying the mobile number? because, in earlier days same problem had occured at easy mobile recharge.com while recharging the uninar number.
*Sheik mohammedali,
Teacher/system troubleshooter,
Gadag - karnataka
Mobile: +918722048561