If you are getting this error very regularly, then you need to be very
careful since it can be a sign of your computer crashing soon. It
could be the result of the hard disk failure or your memory chip. You
may be able to minimise this error by reducing the number of programs
running, but sometimes even it may not prevent this error completely.
Another thing you can try is to increase your virtual memory. Besides
the error, are you feeling that your PC is becoming very slow? If so,
then it's the time to back-up your files.

Vetri.