hi all m friends,

To morow, That is on dec 10, 2011 is the solar eclipse or called as "chandra grahana". So, it is adviseable to all the indians to conduct fasting from 9 A.M. till 10 PM. I have heard that this will bring luck and goodness to the individual and their surrounding. From what I have discovered, Water drinking is allowed though. This "chandra grahana" had happened in the year 1946, 1972 and 1992 respectively. But, in this year, it is a bit different. It will come together with "poarnami" and so it will be more precious to take fasting. Moreover, it is adviseable to take your bath and prayer after 10 PM.

This is not a compulsary tigh, it's depends on yur thought and believe.

Please forward this e-mail to all the Indians so that all the goodness wil be yours.

Best wishes, vanakam