To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2011 10:26 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] Dating

Well on a serious note, visual ability or otherwise does matter in such matters.
So, it would be good if we can discuss it from that angle.
I have observed that the fact that we are not hundred percent independent in our outings, and the girl has naturally to assist us, affects social outlook. For ex. firstly, the girl herself may come to feel it something other than or less than a date, and so, the quality of relationship matters. Another challenge is to make intentions clear, as more often than not, eyes are the primary medium for expressing romantic intent.

Sahir has said:
Kaun kahta hai, muhhabat ki Zuban hoti hai,
Ye hakikat to nigahon se bayan hoti hai..
However, we have to change this and I have replied to him in a prolonged poem which begins like:

Ham ye kahte hain muhhabat ki zuban hoti hai.
Ye hakikat kyaa nigahon se bayaan hoti hai???