Dear karan

I am answering on list because many friends would be interested to know
about infty reader. you can download it and use it to do OCR of pages with
mathematical equation. equations will come as math ml in your word document
and then with the help of math type you can publish it as math page and
read it using jaws. you must have math player also installed in your
computer. demo of design science products math type and math player are
available. (math player is a free software)

read detail on this page: http://www.inftyreader.org/?p=29

if you find any difficulty then please get in touch with me at saksham or
through email.

surya: the DVD's of the books will only be sent to only universities
library and from there it can be distribute to colleges.

teachers and students anybody can get these books from their
university/college library.

Nirmal Verma