hi, I Directly suggest E 6 if you are willing to spend a little above
15000 having 8 G.B internal memory, 8 MP Cam, Simbion Anna with
promised update to Bell, exposure to touch interface, Updated
Bluetooth module 3.0, the OTG support of connecting USB drives
directly, a new HTML browser, improved battery time up to 14.5 hours
on 2G mode, supporting GPS, recording videos and direct share through
social application and secondary Cam for Video calling having Talks
and Mobile Speak support.
you have to really work hard to learn it but easy in interface.

if you are considering 10000 range go for E 5 without any doubt. one
notable disadvantage is the lagging in secondary Cam.

friend now the ball is in your court for your decision whether to hit
6 directly or be satisfied by letting it to go back for just 5 extra
runs.

On 12/25/11, Ajay Minocha <ajayminoc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi vamshi sir
> though I am an e5 lover because I use it
> but I will advice you to check about nokia e6 or some other phones
> that have at least simbyan anna installed in it
> because both e5 and e72 have a downgraded virsion of simbyan and e5
> dosn't has that much good quality of camera like e72 or some new
> models
> regards
>
> On 12/25/11, Surendra Salgaonkar:09867645933
> <salgaonkarconce...@rediffmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Dear ones on 23 dat is day before deevali,after long surch off e72 i
>> purches
>> e5. But dat phone also varry good...
>> SRS-----Original message-----

>>> 2.  GPS navigation.