 From: "Asudani, Rajesh" <rajeshasud...@rbi.org.in>
To: "accessindia@accessindia.org.in" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Sunday, 25 December 2011 9:02 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Want MA English material

for IGNOU material, browse
www.egyankosh.ac.in
and besides, may books can be found on:
gutenburg
and bartleby.

-----Original Message-----
From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of megha batra
Sent: Sunday, December 25, 2011 12:07 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] Want MA English material

Hi,
One of my friend is doing MA in English from IGNOU but have no
material and nor have any E books.Although the university have send
many books but it is not possible to scan all the books. So if anyone
can help me , Please reply asap. I will wait for your response.

Regards,
Megha

received this email by error,  please notify us by return e-mail or telephone
viruses. The Reserve Bank of India  accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this email.