To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2011 5:09 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Syncing Text Messages from phone to PC

if you have installed nokia pc suite correctly, nokia phone browser should appear in windows explorer. open it. this will display your phone name. open it, now you will land on messages, contacts, phone memories in listview. go to messages>inbox. select all, copy and paste them to the desired location.

thanks,

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ketan Kothari" <muktake...@gmail.com>