Hi Bijal,

Recently I have started working with an Ahmedabad based organization
which primarily works for the protection of human rights, and
marginalized section of the society. Since I'm with them, they are
ready and willing to work in the field of disability as well.

As a young disabled lawyer, I have been assigned the task to identify
the issues which really affect the persons with disabilities and to
propose the possible intervention inter alia. However, I'll be
operating from Delhi.

Since you are from Gujarat and you seems active in such sort of
activities, mail me off list and we'll talk about issues and problems
which largely affects to VI people in Gujarat.

With regards,
Akhilesh Kumar Dahiya,
Advocate.
Mobile: +91 9210616426