actually the desktops are powerful then laptops. the desktops are able to maintain heet but laptops are not kapable and the tv tuner cards need highre processing. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Shona Man" <shonam...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Sunday, January 01, 2012 11:31 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] tv tuner card and accessibility

Oh! but in this case either tv tuner menufacturar will be at the risk
to make lower their products or laptop company will make u aware. But
there are some good branded tv tuner cards, I don't know about localy
made cards. Diamond, Hoppauge and Pinnacle are really good and
expensive brands. I am using tv tuner card at my dextop since last 5
years, but I wanted to know about laptop. Anyway can anybody tell me
that what are the possible mishapps due to tv tuner in the laptop?