From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of KanchanPamnani
Sent: Monday, January 02, 2012 11:16 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] related to bank acount

You are out dated. Please read the archieves.
You have no idea of the history of the fight for banking rights so please
read the . circulars of RBI and IBA both of which were passed in 2008.
XRCVC has just uploaded the circulars however eyeway and Paratik's website
have them and also they have been posted on accessindia several times.
These guidelines were inspired by accessindia and were the contributions of
members at that time.
Unfortunately 3 years later the same problems seem to haunt the visually
challenged. Hopefully I will read less of this issue this year.
Kanchan