Hi listers, when ever I am copying any data from cd to my laptop at
that time the audio sound is coming in distorted manner and with
latency. It is the same issue as last time was discussed by Umesha,
but my problem is now for a spesific time, it mean only for the time
when copying any data from cd to my laptop. So any clue to resolve the
issue, I have uninstalled the wifi driver which was causing the
problem earlier. I am using the lenovo z570 with xp3.

--
M.Phil scholar at JNU