hello accessindians warm greetings to all of you.
our ai friends have helped me many  times in the past  either by
providing  ebooks or any other study material which was verry  much
use full for me.
 infact thats the reason when ever iam in need of some thing the first
source  at which i look is AI.
i thank all accessindians from the depth of my heart
friends in my third  trimester i have 8 subjects for which i need
folowing books .
MPRBA-301: BUSINESS ETHICS AND CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
Text  Book
Andrew Crane and Diark Matten., Business Ethics, Oxford Publication.
New Delhi: 2007.

Reference
1.      C.S.V. Murthy., Business  Ethics.  Himalaya Publishing House. Mumbai:
2007.
2.      M.G. Velasquez., Business  Ethics.  Prentice Hall India Limited.
New Delhi: 2007.
3.      R.C. Sekhar., Ethical  Choices in Business. Response Books. New Delhi:
2007.

MPRBA-302: BUSINESS  POLICY  AND  STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT
Text  Book
C. Appa Rao, B.  Parvathiswara Rao and K.  Sivaramakrishna., Strategic
Management and  Business  Policy-Text  and  Cases. Excel Books. New
Delhi.

Reference
1.      Azhar Kazmi., Business  Policy and  Strategic  Management.  Tata
McGrawHill. 2008.
2.      Fred R. David., Strategic  Management.  Prentice Hall. New Delhi: 2007.
3.      Michel Porter., Competitive  Strategy. Harvard University Press.
New York:2007.

MPRBA-303: OPERATIONS RESEARCH
Text  Book
G. Srinivasan., Operations Research  - Principles  & Applications.
Prentice-Hall of India Private Limited. New Delhi: 2007

Reference
1.      Dr.S.D.Sharma., Operations Research.  Kedar Nath Ram Nath & Co, 2006.
2.      Franks S. Buknick Mcleavey,  Richard Mojena., Principles  of
Operation Research  for Management.  AITBS Publishers. 2002.
3.      Frederick S. Hillier & Gerald J. Lieberman., Introduction to
Operations Research-Concepts and

MPRBA 304: INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT
Text  Books
Daniel, John D and Rdebangh, Lee H., International Business.  6th ed.,
Addision Wesley.  New York: 2007.

Reference
1.      Bhall, V.K. and S. Shivaramu., International Business  Environment
and Business.  New Delhi: 2003.
2.      Charles W. L. Hill, Irwin ., International Business.  3rd Edition,
McGraw- Hill: 2000.
3.      Francis Cherunilam., International Business  Environment.  Himalaya
Publishing House: 2008.

MPRBA 305: FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT

Text  Book
R.K. Sharma & Shashi K. Gupta., Financial  Management, Kalyani
Publications. Ludhiana,
Reprint: 2007.

Reference
1.      I.M. Pandey., Financial  Management.  Vikas Publications Print. New
Delhi:2007.
2.      M.Y. Khan & P.K. Jain., Financial  Management.  Tata McGraw Hill.
New Delhi: 2006.
3.      S.N. Maheswari., Financial  Management.  Sultan Publications. New
Delhi:2006

MPRBA-306: ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT

Text  Book
Vasanth Desai., Dynamics  of Entrepreneurial Development  and
Management. Himalaya
Publishing House. Mumbai: 2007.

Reference
1.      A.Sahay,V Sharma., Entrepreneurship and  New  Venture  Creation.
Excel Books. New Delhi:2008
2.      Hisrich,  Peters, Shepherd.,  Entrepreneurship.  Tata Mc Graw Hill.
New Delhi: 2007
3.      Kuratko   and Hodgetts., Entrepreneurship – Theory,  Process,
Practice. Thomson. Haryana: 2007

MPRBA-307: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
Text  Book
Kothari, C.R., Research  Methodology  – Methods  and  Techniques.  New
Age International Publishers. New Delhi: 2007.

Reference
1.      Boyd, Westfall and Stouch., Marketing  Research.  Text and cases,
All India Travel Book Sellers. New Delhi: 2005.
2.      Brayman., Research  Methods.  Oxford University Press. New Delhi: 2005.
3.      Krishnaswami, O.R., Methodology  of Research  in Social Sciences.
Himalaya Publishing House. Mumbai: 2006.

MPRBA-308: RETAIL  MANAGEMENT

Text  Book
Levy & Weitz., Retailing  Management. Sixth Edition, Tata McGraw Hill: 2008

Reference
1.      Berman & Evans., Retail  Management – A Strategic  Approach.
Prentice Hall of India. Tenth edition
2.      Roger Cox & Paul Britain., Retailing  an  Introduction.  Pearson
Education. Fifth edition. 2006
3.      S A Chunawalla., Contours  of Retailing  Management.  Himalaya
Publishing House. First Edition 2006
please try to help me if any of you   have above  mentioned books as soft copys
thanks and regards

--
l.pavan("help ever & hurt never")