On 21-01-2012 00:14, P. Subramani wrote:
 Re: [AI] accessible tv tunercardI am using Frontech TV Tunercard,
 model: JIL-0606 www.frontechonline.com without FM. I still manage to
 receive FM channels very clearly. prefer buying with FM. As regards
 navigations, JAWS supports fully, advantage of independent
 volume-control for JAWS and the TV which means you can have the FM or
 the TV playing in the background with reduced volume in order not to
 disturb our JAWS. The only drawback is when a channel is being
 viewed, JAws doesn't read channel's name or anything text-display on
 the screen. My tvcard is almost a few old. you look for the latest
 version with better features. P. Subramani ----- Original Message
 ----- From: giri prasad To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in Sent:
 Saturday, January 21, 2012 8:17 AM Subject: Re: [AI] accessible tv
 tunercard

 dear sir, please tell us about the video and audio clarity as well.
 Also please do not forget to tell the brand and the model number.

 On 20/01/2012, P. Subramani <subramani6...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Re: [AI] accessible tv tunercardRather than using any software,
> just go to wap9.in and click livestreaming, tv channels, then
> download the various channels of the mobile network you are
> subscribed to and play the desired channels with the mobile's
> realplayer, also check live tv settings, for viewing you do need
> unlimited internet plan as the usage is about 10mb per hour for
> viewing, if you need more info, I shall provide the same. P.
> Subramani ----- Original Message ----- From: Janardhana Naidu To:
> accessindia@accessindia.org.in Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 11:22
> AM Subject: Re: [AI] accessible tv tunercard
>

> Hello learned Colleagues, Is there any accessible software tool
> available for waching TV online without depending on TV tuners?
> Thanks and regards, janardhananaid...@gmail.com
>
> On 1/19/12, YADAV, D. N <yada...@iocl.co.in> wrote:
>> Dear giri Prasad
>>
>> Better think of external TV tuner card, if you need the same to
>> view TV
> on
>> computers. This is an external item to view TV on your computer
>> monitor without using CPU. That way you spare your CPU from
>> heating & extra
> energy
>> flow to your bill. The disadvantage is you cannot use computer
>> while viewing TV but it is the same case in internal TV card too.
>> You have
> the
>> same remote that you use for other sort of TV. The normal range
>> for
> such
>> external card in open market is from 900-1500 Rs.
>>
>> This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway,
>> Refineries
> HQ,
>> New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic
>> message
> and
>> any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive
>> use of
> the
>> addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or
>> privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient,
>> you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.
>> Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of
>> this message and any attachments.

>> accessindia-requ...@accessindia.org.in with the subject
>> unsubscribe.
>>
>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other
>> changes,
> please

> accessindia-requ...@accessindia.org.in with the subject
> unsubscribe.
>
> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other
> changes, please visit the list home page at

> accessindia-requ...@accessindia.org.in with the subject
> unsubscribe.
>
> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other
> changes, please visit the list home page at

 -- WITH REGARDS

 GIRIPRASAD

 MOBILE 924710000 / 9441133367

 SKYPE giriprasad.maddina

 "Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising
 every time we fall."

 accessindia-requ...@accessindia.org.in with the subject unsubscribe.

 please visit the list home page at

 accessindia-requ...@accessindia.org.in with the subject unsubscribe.

 please visit the list home page at
jaws would not be able to read the name of the channel. how ever in
jaws 13 have built in OCR. you can use that technique.