Are you sharing something unique? These key combinations have been existing
ever since the Laptop keyboard layout.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Salman Raafay" <salmanraa...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2012 10:13 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] There is no jaws key, PC curser, application and right
click key in my new laptop

Hi Dinesh and all thanx very much. Had accessindia not been there, I
would have gone mad with lots of confusion. My problem has been
resolved, as I have discovered all keys in my laptop, but believe me
its quite different from my previous one.caps+8, left mouse butten
caps+9, right mouse butten
shift+f10, application or dropdown menue
caps+p, jaws curser
caps+;, pc curser.
as there is no num pad in my laptop there I will only face problem in
reading through kurzweil, as K, 1000 is controlled with num pad.
I would like to share that following key combination worked in my laptop.

M.Phil scholar at JNU