Dear Sudheer,
Besides accepting all your pragmatic and realistic views,
I just realised that having lot of higher education with a good track
record and a strong hold on the subject will always help us settle in
a good governament job, if not, we can at least opt for teaching at
the time of economic recession and so on.
Inaddition, we can also start our own company if we have the proper
resources like financial and otherwise,
Sometimes, I suppose we require to have all the resources more than
lot of strength and confidence. I emphasize on resources because, we
have to depend largely on others for commuting, reading and writing
all types of documents in all situations and so on.
The transport facilities are not quite accessible and so great from a
visually impaired perspective.
Besides this, commuting by public transport may not help us always,
especially when we have to meet some important clients with in  their
stipulated time. Client  meetings play a very significant role for
business development managers. When I was working as the BDM for a
small company, I always had to depend on somebody for transport.
Though nothing went against my schedule, it always remained a greater
chalenge for me to make myself available for all the client meetings
as planned. Every visually impaired should take life as a game and
play it. Otherwise we can't succeed in today's competative world.
These are just my personal opinions which don't intend to lessen
anybody's strength and confidence.

--
Govind, Voice trainer with GE Money Services.
Phone: 91-9030915271.