Dear  friends,
I'm using windows 7, home premium. In my laptop after inserting the cd I didn't
get 'open folder to view files using windows explorer' option. Instead of it
I'm getting the following options so that I am unable to open the cd.

The options after inserting the cd:

1. Burn an audio cd using windows media player
2. Burn file to disc using windows explorer
3. Create disc or edit image using DVD suit
4. Label and light scribe disc using light scribe direct disc labeling
5. Burn data to cd/DVD using power 2 go

Please guide me to solve the problem at the earliest. Waiting for your response
.

Sincerely,

Mukesh Baviskar
Mobile: 9403161157