Hello there, Yes, There is age relaxation for the VIs in KPSC
(Karnataka Public Service Commission) examinations too. If you read
the concerned notifications, You will notice that it is mentioned
clearly. I don't have any idea of relaxation in examination attempts.

On 2/4/12, Shona Man <shonam...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Following benifits are there for vc in UPSC.
> 1. Age relaxation by 10 years.
> 2. reservation.
> 3. No relaxation on the basis of disability in number of attempts.
> 4. cut off marks are lower than other catagories.
>
> On 2/4/12, Umesha Economics <umesha....@gmail.com> wrote:
>> as per my knowledge, there are exemptions for vh in civil services exams
>> of
>> UPSC. no idea about KPSC.
>> one more clarification: KPSC stands for Karnataka Public Service
>> Commission.
>> this is important in view that this is a national forum. we can recall the
>> confusion happened in another thread where Maharashtra Service Certificate
>> or something like that was mis-understood as Master of Science.
>>
>> Umesha

Thanks and regards.
ಶ್ರೀಧರ್ ಟಿ ಎಸ್, ಅಬಸಿ
Shreedhar T S, Abasi

To accomplish great things, we must dream as well as act

 Mobile:  9980989171

Yahoo chat ID:  tss_abs

Skype: shree475

Blog: http://shreeword.blogspot.com/

ದೃಢ ಸಂಕಲ್ಪವಿಲ್ಲದಿದ್ದರೆ ಗುರಿ ಸಾಧಿಸುವುದು ಕಷ್ಟ