Dear List Members,
Warm Greetings!
I am asked to make a presentation on the experiences of visually challenged students about Learning in an Online Distance Education . I am assuming that at least some of us must have completed or have enrolled themselves in such courses. I would like to study their experiences about on line learning. May I request you to contact me on my personal e-mail ID kkhar...@gmail.com so that I can send the e-mail questionnaire for data collection.
I humbly request  you all to cooperate  with me in this venture.
Best regards.
Dr. Kalpana Kharade