I don't know about pivot chart, but I find pivot table quite accessible.
Pivot table provides a summery of the huge data that you might have in an
excel sheet.
Here is how you could design a pivot table in Excel 2007:
1. First position the cursor on the beginning of the data in the sheet
(ctrl+home)
2. go to insert> pivot table and pivot chart> pivot table (alt+N,v,t)
3. your screen reader will read the selection (for e.g., Sheet1!$a$1:
$r$23). Just press enter
4. you will now land in a new sheet where you can choose what fields you
want to label as row, column or values depending on your requirements.
5. ensure the cursor is in a3 (by default it is in a3).
6. go to fields list (just press alt once and then press control tab)
7. now you should be able to read the list of fields from your original
source. Just arrow down to any field of your choice and press the
application key and choose whether you want to add to row, add to column or
add to value (depends again on your requirements).
8. when your done with designing the pivot table, go back to the workspace
to access your newly designed pivot table (bingo! isn't it?)
9. If you'd like to know any other specific details like how to modify the
pivot table, copy or delete it etc,
syed.f...@gmail.com or +918105776958.
Also talk to guys at freedomscientific and let's hear what they have to say
regarding this feature as they haven't described in their documentation as
far as we are aware.

Goodluck

Syed Imran (Syed for short)