  From: Sinoj
  To: AccessIndia
  Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 2:36 PM
  Subject: Samsung announced Android Dual SIM phones

  This information might be useful those who want to buy an Android phone
having Qwerty keypad and Dual SIM.
  Samsung has announced 3 Dual SIM Phones that runs on Android 2.3 Ginger bread
OS.  In these 3 models, one of them have  QWERTY keypad.  I am pasting its
features below.
  Samsung Galaxy Y Pro Duos (GT B5512)
  Dual SIM (GSM+GSM)
  ,2.6 Inch Touchscreen display
  Touch + QWERTY Key Pad and an optical track pad.
  3MP Camera
  Android 2.3
  384 MB RAM
  3G
  WiFi
  Bluetooth
  A-GPS
  FM
  Price Rs 11090

  Regards.
  ---
  Inviting you to my Technology related free SMS Channel.
  To join  click here (India only & Use Google Chrome).
  http://labs.google.co.in/smschannels/subscribe/TechPlus
  or send "ON TechPlus" without quoets to 9870807070.
  Email:
  sinoj...@gmail.com
  Blog:
  http://talkingnet.blogspot.com