no, you can not book for others. only for you and escort.
At 01:33 AM 2/18/2012, you wrote:
O ok. but my question is, if it is purely for disabled, wonder whether disabled people have to book their own tickets? or they can also book tickets for their families and friends?
----- Original Message ----- From: "akhilesh" <akhil.akhi...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2012 11:44 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Counter for Disabled.

Hello,
The notice board installed on such counters clearly displays the
categories of persons who can book there tickets through such special
counters.
In New Delhi, there is a special counter exclusively for the disabled.
In other small places, disabled have to share the facility with senior
citizens and in some cases with ladies as well. Pertinent to mention
that all the places you don't find this facility. However, if one is
very assertive, not require to stand in queues as disabled do not have
the facility to book their consessional ticket online while others do
have such facility.

Thanks,