From: "prateek aggarwal" <prateekagarwa...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2012 12:19 PM
To: "accessindia" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>; "rpp-india" <rpp-in...@googlegroups.com>; "youthRI" <yout...@googlegroups.com>; "aktrust" <aktr...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [AI] download webcast on android phones and their accessibility

folks:
as you guys know that I’ve conducted a live webcast on android  phones
and their accessibility some days ago,  many of you have asked me to
share the recordings of the same.
I’d like to heartily thank each one of you for your enormous
appreciation, support and encouragement that each one of you have
given to me right from my plan to do the webcast to  now on.
As many of you have been constantly asking me to share the recording,
I’d like to inform that the recorded version of webcast is now
available on my website at
www.prateekagarwal.webs.com

its almost the complete webcast, just that I haven’t included the last
session that was about live questions and answers.
Also,  I apologize for not being able to cater the needs of those who
wanted  me to do it in hindi as well.

Those of you who are interested in downloading the webcast can visit
the website at:
www.prateekagarwal.webs.com

please note that it’s a compressed file in zip format  and under the
compressed folder you have wwebcast audio files consisting of 7 parts.

If you have any questions/feedback/comments  regarding android, or
you’d like to have more information on file download etc, kindly write
me off the list at:
prateekagarwa...@gmail.com

Regards,
Prateek agarwal.