yeah! i heard your mail! if u want to go back on elequence voice then it's simple! press ctrl+insert+v and select by pressing the erros eleqence and sappy five which u want. if dont understand then come on skype! here is my skype ID.
dinesh.mittal5
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sameer" <sala...@aim.com>
To: "Access India" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2012 1:37 PM
Subject: [AI] Eloquence voices missing

Dear Friends,

I am asking this query on behalf of a friend.

He is using JAWS 11 on a Win XP computer & was trying out various speech synthesizers. Unfortunately he is now stuck with the Microsoft speech synthesizer & cannot get back to the Eloquence voices. The default speech profile is still Eloquence but the Eloquence voices are missing.

Kindly inform if he needs to reinstall JAWS or is there a simpler method of going back to the Eloquence voices.

Regards
Mr. Sameer Latey
Mumbai, India