To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2012 10:06 PM
Subject: [AI] guidance for out look, skype and vachak needed please.

Respected access Indian friends I have few quries please help me by
answering them briefly. I installed skype 4. On my p.c. I am using 2g
connection by connecting my n 72 to my p.c. I have created new account
after typing my account password my account never opens. Is it happens
due to slow Internet connection? Please guide me how to use skype step
by step. I want your valuable guidance for using out look express on
windows xp. I am able to receive mail by using outlook express But
unable to send mail by using out look and unable to create an address
book. My third query is can we use vachak Hindi TTS with nvda? If so
how? Please guide me. Thanks in advance, yours friendly Mahesh
Bhagwat. Mobile 8087272893.

please visit the list home page at

please visit the list home page at

ali luhar