you can use the same talks serial even if you are formatting your phone.

As per the BTS/tower announcements, I think talks has nothing to do with that. go to network selection and turn on the sel info display. that's it. If you are talking about GPS, that is different. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Salim Qureshi" <salim2...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2012 8:20 PM
Subject: [AI] About nokia e5

hi friends,how are you all?i'm using nokia e5,friends i want to ask
you if i need to format my phone,i can use same licence number of
talks?i have taken talks licence number from saksham,and friends
please tell m

e what is the

talks key for reading area location witch is showing in home screen
thanks and regards.