hello,
i would like to know the steps for enabling the clicking sound while
working around windows as and when we click on any particular file or
folder or program. it use to be enabled since last week but now it
seems to have disabled. so please suggest the steps to enable the
clicking sound in windows xp.
thanks,
mukesh.