Hi all,
There are so many well acclaimed books aiming at various areas of improvement
in our lives popularly categorised as Self Help books. Books such as Who moved
my cheese, 7 habits of highly effective people, Working with emotional
intelligence, Alchemist & the likes, teaches us so much that can help us even
for our challenges due to blindness/low-vision.

As individuals we found it very useful for our own growth. So while dealing
with so many non-english speaking people on the helpdesk, we also see it could
immensely benefit many of them.

Many of such books have also been translated & published in Hindi and few other
Indian languages. While we all know the English titles of many such books are
available in etext or audio formats, we do not know if the accessible versions
of their hindi & other translations have been done by any organisation or the
publishers.

So if anyone has come across the accessible versions of such books in Indian
languages, perhaps we can make a list here on accessindia, and all of us can
benefit.

thanks and regards,

Pranay Gadodia | Programme Manager
Project Eyeway - A knowledge resource for living a fuller life with vision loss
C/o Score Foundation, 17/107, Basement, Vikram Vihar, Lajpatnagar 4, New Delhi
110024, INDIA.

Helpdesk:+91 - 11 - 460 70 380 (Monday to Friday 10am to 5pm)
Office Phone: +91 - 11 - 26472582/81
Email: helpd...@eyeway.org
Website: www.eyeway.org