To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2012 9:54 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] I need Shiv Khera's books

The name of the other book that I came across is 'Seeds for success'. As I wrote, I do have a word file of 'You can win'.
- - -
Ashik Hirani
Landline phone: 02849-242233
Skype: ashikali.hirani
I would prefer flowers on my table rather than diamonds in my necklace.
----- Original Message ----- From: "mukesh jain" <mukesh.jai...@gmail.com>