Hello Madam,
very symple, put the file in the public folder and select that file, click the application key and brouze until you get copy public link. then hit enter that's all. now the link is in your clip board for pasting in any mail. i think your question was answered.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Renuka Warriar" <eren...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Sunday, February 26, 2012 6:56 PM
Subject: [AI] a dropbox question

Hi friends,
The dropbox installed in the computer at my home is that of my sister's account. The dropbox which is of my account is in my office. Now, the question is, how can I send a file which has been pasted to my public folder, through the dropbox from my home computer.
Thanking you in advance,

Renuka E.,
Section Officer,
ICT Center for the Visually Challenged,