Hello Pavan,

I can help you with the auto fill of a series of numbers,  somehow I fail to do
the same with weeks or months, not sure why because the logic is the same...

Anyway, here is the Auto Fill for a series of numbers.

In cell A1 type the number 1.
Stay focused on A1 and use the shift key and the down arrow to select cells
till A12
Then press these keys to bring up the autofill dialog box without disturbing
your selection.
Alt,E,I,S
This should bring up the series dialog box. Let the step value be 1. Tab to the
stop value and type in `12. Tab to the OK button and press enter.

If you have done everything as expected, you now should have cells from A1 to
A12 filled with numbers from 1 to 12.

Here is how to do the same with virtual ribbons on in JAWS 12 or 13.

Follow the same steps to select the auto fill range.
Use the alt key to get to the Home tab in the ribbon.
Down arrow to Editing Submenu. Enter or Space bar on Fill button drop down.
Down arrow and hit enter on series...

Follow the same steps to define your step and stop value and complete the auto
fill function.

Other list members kindly teach us on how to auto fill months and weeks please.

Mujtaba Merchant
Bangalore, India