 To: Amiyo Biswas
 Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2012 7:51 AM
 Subject: disabling touch pad in windows 7

 sir,

 here i am trying to explain the steps.

press window key+break or pause, you will land on system information. press tab until you find change system settings link. hit enter on it. now you will land on the same property in a multy page dialog like you experienced in windows xp. go to hardware page and open device setting or device manager button. now you will land on a treeview. press m till mice and other pointing devices. select ps2 compatible mouse. now set the combo box to minimum of report/seconds. press tab and on wheel detection combo box, select disable wheel detection. press tab and uncheck the box fast detection. you all done. hope this will help.

 bhawani

----- Original Message ----- From: "selvi" <selvi.4...@gmail.com>