From: Timy Sebastian Ettumanoor
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2012 9:15 AM
Subject: [AI] how to creat subtitles in dvd movies???

Dear  accessindian!!!

hope all are doing good.

anyone knows how to create subtitles along with English descriptions in video
DVD movies?

because yesterday I found one amazing think, while I was playing one thamil
movie in gom player, MR jaws is announcing in between thamil conversation in
English.

So, I understood doesn't matter the language if we have some English
description along with.

Iam using jaws 13 with gam player latest version.

don't no, the previous jaws will support this feature or not.

So dear learned members please, throgh some light on it.

thanks in advance your friend,

Timy.