From: "Srinivasu Chakravarthula" <li...@srinivasu.org>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2012 10:08 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] Yahoo mail help

Hi there,
I am sorry, but in the new Yahoo! Mail, there is no such link to switch to
previous version. Well, there is a way around, but let me warn you all there
would not be any support or development on Classic Mail rather we invest our
time in making Yahoo! Mail accessible and provide equal experience to
everyone. Already, there are enough efforts put in for accessibility of
Yahoo! Mail and should work very well. Here is some reading to use Yahoo!
Mail effectively using screen readers.

1. Accessibility Help for Yahoo! Mail -
http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/ymail/accessibility/;_ylt=AnB7ov7Uw_x0
kjtHaStamd7weHpG
2. Some videos for Yahoo! Mail's accessibility -
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6F3D2BD7DBD08684
3. Short cut keys in Yahoo! Mail -
http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/ymail/accessibility/basics-65.html;_yl
t=AoUoiPT3HwQ4pUjxUVfYFx7EtXtG

@Sinoj, to your specific question, by default, focus goes to inbox and move
to other widget areas, use Tab or Shift + Tab and once you are in a widget,
use right / left arrow keys to browse the options.

 BTW, which screen reader and browser are you using. Let us know, if you
have any specific issues.

Thanks,
-Srinivasu