Hello friends,
Recently I have come across very important resources for learning
facebook social networking using jaws. I have personally gone through
the same and learnt lot many things.

I am sharing this with you as I have red earlier few mails on the list
regarding accessibility of facebook.

Freedom Scientific conducted two facebook seminars.  Their direct
access links are

www.freedomscientific.com/doccenter2/archives/2011-03-08_Facebook/ for the
first part and

www.freedomscientific.com/doccenter2/archives/2011-06-07_Facebook/ for part
two.

I am also sharing the tutorial for mobile users for accessing facebook
on mobile which is written by new Zealand foundation of the blind.
The link to access this tutorial is:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/t6uhnk

hope it helps you.
Thanks,

Mukesh jain
Email:
mukesh.jai...@gmail.com
Skype: mukeshjain211
Mob: 09977165123

"Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them; but do not let them
master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight. "

Helen Keller