If you are trying to copy video files using Nokia phone brouser found
in yur my computer, ensure not to close the c5 folder before copying
the file. usually we need not keep the folder open for copying files
from and to a folder within a system. But this is not the case with
Nokia mobile. If you are copying Through the removable disk folder in
your my computer, you may not face the problem.

On 4/1/12, Mujtaba Merchant <mujta...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Poonam,
>
> From your email I am given to understand that you are trying to copy video
> files to your C5 mobile phone. Instead of copying the whole folder from your
> PC, try copying individual files. And also check what format are these video
> files. Most of them play on the C5 with the real player, I personally
> haven't encountered any issues with this regard.
>
> Mujtaba Merchant
> Bangalore, India

 skype ID: jaison.ayk