How much , that model cost?

-original message-
Subject: Re: [AI] Texting on the iPhone
From: harbhajan singh <harbhajan1...@gmail.com>
Date: 04/04/2012 7:04 am

hello friend i am also using iphone 4 for three months with great
satisfection.  for texting i purchased an app called type in braille.
 it costs about 250 INR.  one can type faster using two orthree
gestures.  the app enables you to send text msg, email and copy  text
as notes
so give it a try yourself
regards
harbhajan singh