Use a unique nickname for yourself or the other Mohit's. That is the simplist
solution I believe.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mohit Shah Shah
  To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
  Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2012 2:20 AM
  Subject: [AI] Multiple people with the same name

  Hi all,

  In my class, there are 3 people with the name Mohit.
  And, as I am sure you have guessed, my name is also Mohit.

  So, when I am with another Mohit, it becomes difficult for me to
  determine whether a comment is meant for me or for the other Mohit.
  So, how can I avoid this awkward, but extremely prevalent, situation?